Designer Elbow Crutches with Black and White Spot Design
- Moulded left or right-handed designs
- Maximum user weight 150 kg or 330lbs
- Crutch adjusts to fit a person 5’ (1m 52 cms) to 6’4” (1m 93 cms)
- To adjust the height, pull off the little black clip on the main stem, then pull out the inner tubing to suit your height. The same applies to the clip between the grip and the cuff.
- Smallest length between bottom of cuff and handgrip is 5 and three quarter inches (15 cms). Top of the cuff to grip is 7 and three quarter inches (20 cms)
- Arm cuff measure from end to end 16 inches/41cms. Full swivel to enable say, holding a drink, without it falling to the floor.
- Weight 0.594 kg or 1lb 5 oz
- Aluminium cane 18mm diameter – ferrules are 18 mm
- Approved according to UNE EN ISO 11334-l
- Removable arm cuff – if necessary
- Crutch at it’s shortest measures 89cms or 2’11”(to back of crutch)
- Crutch at it’s longest measures 126cms or 4’2”(to back of crutch)
- Crutch separates into 3 parts to fit into a suitcase. Longest part is 78 cms.
- Our grips only fit our crutches, as far as we know.