Union Jack Crutches – Prepare to be patriotic and proud! A popular choice for athletes these bold crutches are a blast of colour and fun.
- Moulded left and right handles on each Union Jack crutch
- Soft Neoprene Grip on each handle to cushion your hands whilst walking – no more blisters!
- A cushioned Ferrule on each crutch to ensure minimum impact to your joints.
- A detachable Arm Cuff so you can rest your crutch on your arm without it falling to the floor – useful when opening doors / carrying bags etc.
- Two Height Adjustment Clips to secure the chosen height and ensure the crutches are silent when used.
- Designed to hold max. 150kg / 330lbs user weight
- Height adjustable to fit a person from 5′ (152cms) to 6’4″ (193cms)
- Available to buy singly & in pairs
- Smallest length between bottom of cuff and handgrip is 5 and three quarter inches (15 cms). The top of the cuff to grip is 7 and three quarter inches (20 cms)
- Arm cuff measures 16 inches/41cms from end to end
- Weight of individual crutch is 0.594 kg or 1lb 5 oz
- The aluminium cane measures 18mm diameter
- Arm cuff – removable if necessary
- Neoprene Grips – removable & machine washable
- Shortest full crutch length measures 89cms or 2’11”(to back of crutch)
- Longest full crutch length measures 126cms or 4’2”(to back of crutch)
- Each crutch separates into 3 parts to fit into a suitcase, the longest part is 78 cms